Santa Cruz County Housing for Health Partnership Membership and Application
The Housing for Health Partnership Membership is free and open to any person or organization in Santa Cruz County that is committed to making an impact in our ongoing and collaborative effort to ensure all residents have a stable, safe and healthy place to live.
Sign Up to Become a Member Today
H4HP Organizational Membership Form
Housing for Health Partnership Membership provides:
- Regular email updates about the work of the Partnership
- Invitations to participate, learn, and provide feedback at community meetings
- Chances to express opinions through surveys and voting opportunities
- Opportunities to become a member of a workgroup or committee working on specific issue areas
- Events to network with others working on a shared goal
- Updates on employment and volunteer opportunities related to health and housing
The Housing for Health Partnership represents the federally designated Santa Cruz County Continuum of Care (CoC), which is a local coalition of stakeholders working to create, support and coordinate a regional system to support people who are homeless or at imminent risk of homelessness. Responsibilities of the Housing for Health Partnership include developing and coordinating a system of housing and service programs, developing a strategic plan, and implementing processes for applying for funding.
If you are interested in becoming a member and getting added to our mailing list, please sign up to become an individual member or organizational member. It helps us work toward ensuring diverse representation and perspectives in the work of the Partnership.
Thank you for your interest in the Partnership and commitment to ending homelessness!